Tuesday, April 07, 2009

VIDEO: Fun with Eggs


Click here, if you use Internet Explorer.

Yes, it's been awhile since I last posted. Truth is, I just started a new job. In the TV business. It's all new territory for me, so I've been busy, studying up on the industry and showing my colleagues what a hard of a worker I am (Blood, sweat, tears, etc.). Thus, blogging has been moved to the back-burner.

But I love pouring out my thoughts, especially on the topic of gastronomy, and so as long as I have fingers and tastebuds I'm going to blog whenever I can. Just not as frequently as before. =(

A few weeks back, I got this cool gadget from Japan. It helps boil eggs into different shapes: hearts, diamonds, purple horseshoes... er, I mean, stars. It took a few tries to get the egg into shape, and it'd probably take a few months to really master it. It ain't no joke.

The theme song is by Chara, one of my favorite Japanese singers. =)

In other news...

Anyone interested in FREE KOGI BBQ??! They'll be at a powersliding (!!) event next week, April 15 from 3 to 5 pm at Santa Monica Pier. Check out the flyer here.
Digg this

3 comments:

Me said...

Wow, I love that egg yolk catcher. Never seen one before. Genius!

Todd said...

Hey, congrats on the new job! I hope it's more fulfilling than your previous one. I'm glad you were able to find a new job in this tough economy.

Anne said...

Hey Audrey,

Congrats on the new gig. Where are you working? I love Chara, especially this song:). I have her besto-ban in my car actually.

-A