Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Japadog (Vancouver)


I was meandering through Flickr today when I came across this little photo gem. It's the menu at a hot dog stand in Canada called "JAPADOG"!! haha, gotta love the Japa-style.

You really have to look carefully to appreciate this one:

Teriyaki sauce and mayo? Grated daikon radish and soy sauce? Miso paste and mayo? And the dogs are made with juicy kurobuta (black pork). I don't know about you but I'm hungry. Check out their site cause it gets even better.

(Thanks Zyork!)
Digg this

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are welcome.
Nicely written intro to Japadog =)

Anonymous said...

No Reservations visited them last season, I think.

Mama Mia said...

that place looks awesome!

Sean said...

Japadog is super tasty but the line-ups are nuts. Sometimes you can wait half an hour just to order.

Great site, I just got back from Japan yesterday and was looking up mochi recipes when I stumbled on your post!